Seattle Community Network (SCN)
All registered users of the SCN MUST agree to the following Code of
Etiquette while using the system:
Code of Etiquette
- I will not knowingly engage in illegal distribution practices when
posting information. Some examples of illegal distribution are: posting
large portions of copyrighted material; posting libelous material; posting
material that knowingly aids in a crime; posting credit card number; posting
- I will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to SCN nor use SCN to
gain unauthorized access to other systems.
- I have read the SCN disclaimer.
- I have read and understand the
SCN policy statement
and agree to abide by it as the governing policy of the SCN.
- I will read the description of the forum to which I am posting and post
only material relevant to its purpose and theme.
- I will not use the SCN to harass individuals or organizations.
- I understand that all public material on SCN may be redistributed,
subject to copyright laws.
- Private e-mail may not be redistributed without permission from the
originator of the message.