We have an e-mail list to send electronic messages from the community association to neighbors. There are two ways to subscribe to the neighborhood e-mail news list. To have a human add you, e-mail your request to join the news list to email@example.com. To have an automated program add you, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail account to which you want to receive e-mail from rbca. Your e-mail should look like this:
Read the Ravenna-Bryant Community Association Publications.
Recent board meeting minutes have not yet been posted. Here are some meeting minutes from prior years.
RBCA monthly board meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Ravenna Eckstein Community Center, 6535 Ravenna Ave. NE, unless otherwise noted.
What When Where Details RBCA Board Meeting Second Wed. (most months)
Ravenna Eckstein Community Center
6535 Ravenna Ave. NE
Everyone is welcome. Send agenda items to email@example.com.
The Ravenna-Bryant Community Association (RBCA) is dedicated to maintaining and improving the quality of life in the Ravenna-Bryant neighborhood in Seattle. All neighborhood residents, property owners, and business owners are members of the association. RBCA has a board, elected by the members, consisting of a President, a treasurer, a secretary, and several other members. Anyone can attend board meetings, which meet on the second Wednesday of each month, at 7:00 PM in the Ravenna Eckstein Community Center. There are also at least two general membership meetings per year.
The RBCA has been and continues to be involved in many issues over the years, including:
- Ravenna Creek daylighting
- Tree planting and park cleanup projects
- Neighborhood traffic and parking issues
- Neighborhood planning
- And many other issues...
- SR520 Design: RBCA Board Letter on City Council Hearing of SR520 Options, December 31, 2008
- U Village Parking Garage: Recommendations of the Design Review Board to DCLU
- Dept. of Construction & Land Use: Search for proposed develpment projects at DCLU.
- Seattle Department of Construction and Land Use (DCLU) Land Use Notices
- NortheastSeattle.com is a web site for multiple communities in Northeast Seattle. It has community news, events including the ability to contribute new calendar items, a web forum to post messages, and information.
- History Link Seattle/King County historical web site
- The Seattle Post-Intelligencer Neighbors page
- The University Community Urban Center Neighborhood Planning group
- The Laurelhurst Community Association
- Roosevelt Neighbor's Alliance
- Our host, Seattle Community Network (SCN)
- The SCN Neighborhood Menu
- Senior Information & Assistance, a program of Senior Services: (206) 448-3110, TDD 448-5025
- The Seattle League of Women Voters has contact information for elected government officials.
- City: City of Seattle
- City Council: City Council
- County: King County
- State Information: Washington State Dept. of Information Services
- State Legislature: Washington State Legislature
- State: WA State Senate and House (Most of us are in the 43rd or 46th Legislative District
We want to hear from you. Tell us what issues are important to you, send us the latest neighborhood news, or become a contributing member and get involved.
We also need people to help distribute the newsletter.
Write to us at:
Ravenna-Bryant Community Association (RBCA)
PO Box 51250
Seattle, WA 98115
Become a contributing member using this handy form
- Send us e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org