Neighboring Community Organizations
- The Youngstown Cultural Arts Center is a multi-purpose facility dedicated to arts, education, and to the provision of space for members of the community to create, converse, and perform.
- Arts Corps was founded in 2000 on the principle that all young people, not just those with resources, should have access to quality arts learning opportunities.
- City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods helps engage citizens in civic participation and helping them become empowered to make positive contributions to their communities.
Utilities and Government Services
- Pay your utility bills in person and set up your account at the Neighborhood Service Center on Delridge. Additionally, you can apply or renew your passport here, pay your parking tickets, and get your pet licensed.
- The West Seattle Helpline is a non-profit social service agency dedicated to helping members of the West Seattle community.