Keith Gormèzano's Community Service
- Arbitrator, National Association of Securities Dealers(NASD), 1989-present.
- Vice-Chair, Selective Service System Regional Appeals Board, l982-present.
- Arbitrator, "Auto Alleged to be a Certain Citrus Fruit" Board, Ford Motor Company, 1991-1993.
- Arbitrator, Better Business Bureau (BBB), Seattle, WA. 1987-1992.
- Member, Coordinating Committee, Education After Dark,
Fundraising Umbrella Organization, 1991-1992.
- Member, Executive Board, 1991-1992, Thirtysomething Plus, United Way agency subgroup.
- Member, Planning Committee, 1990-1991,
Thirtysomething Plus, United Way of King County agency subgroup.
- Arbitrator, Puget Sound Multiple Listing Service, 1988-1989.
- Publisher and Editor, Beacon Review, 1980-1989.
- Chair, City of Seattle Animal Control Commission, 1986. Vice-Chair, 1985-1986. Member, 1984-1986.
- Chair, Amigos Group; LULAC Educational Service Center, 1984-1986.
- Board Member, Youth Advocates and Atlantic Street Center, 1984-1985.
- Member, Northwest Federal Credit Union Credit Committee, 1984.
- Membership Chair, United Way of King County agency subgroup, Mercer Island, WA, 1982-1983.
- Board Member, Seattle Mental Health Institute, 1981-1983.
- VISTA (now AmeriCorps*VISTA) volunteer, Fremont Public Association and Pike Market Senior Center, 1982-1983.
- Co-founder, Fremont (Seattle) Chamber of Commerce, 1982.
- Special Assistant to Joanne Brekke, former Washington State Representative (Seattle), 1982.
- Vice-Chair, Resource and Energy Conservation Commission, Iowa City, Iowa, 1976-1978).
- Chair, Johnson County Subdivision, Hawkeye Area Community Action Program, 1976-1978.
More Detailed Information About Each Position
Freelance Administrative Assistant Work
Administrative Support at Harborview and UW Medical Centers
Property Manager, Real Estate Agent, and VISTA volunteer Work
Technical Writing * Education *
Honors and Awards * Publications
Memberships * Outside Interests *
Photography * Poetry
Where to Write, Call, or