Freelance Administrative and Project Management Assistant,
various Fortune 500® and temporary service companies, Seattle, WA. 1993-present.
- A Mutual FriendTM, an introductions service
- Airborne Express (transportation/shipping)
- Airtouch formerly U.S. West Communications (wireless communications)
- Digital Harmony Technologies, Inc. (consumer electronics using IEEE-1394 technology)
- GNA (diversified financial services)
- HealthDimensions, Inc. (health care consulting)
- Metro/King County (transportation ang government)
- Office Team (temporary administrative staffing services)
- QualMed (health insurance)
- Safeco (insurance)
- Seattle Federal Credit Union (formerly City Credit Union)
- Shannon & Wilson (geotechnical and environmental engineering firm)
- Starbucks® (food and drink)
- U.S. West Communications (communications)
- Washington Energy Company (holding company)
- Washington Natural Gas (energy)
- Organization: Reorganized 6400 files. Thanked by clients for willingness to learn new software and office procedures.
- Computers: Used advanced skills in:
- word processing (mail merge, macros)
- spreadsheets (link budget sheets, formulas)
- presentation (linked to other programs)
- database (custom reports and queries)
- project management (created 120 task list with resource allocation)
- scheduling (maintained department payroll, vacation, and training schedules,
managed 2 managers schedules) software.
- Held positions requiring 50-60 WPM typing speed.
- Training/Supervision: Taught courses in or tutored staff in computer software.
Wrote or rewrote training or technical (office procedures) manual.
Chaired meetings which ended on time.
- Meetings: Coordinated conference, catering, and room arrangements for 45 attendee seminar.
- Marketing: Wrote flyers and news releases for mailings to 850 clients and media with 24% response rate.
- Travel: Made travel arrangements.
Administrative Support at Harborview and UW Medical Centers
Property Manager, Real Estate Agent, and VISTA volunteer Work
Technical Writing * Education * Honors and Awards * Community Service * Publications
Memberships * Outside Interests * Photography * Poetry