Work Experience from 1980-1989
- Real Estate Agent, KAMAS and Jim Stacey Realty, Seattle, WA. 1988-1989.
Was top listing agent for Jim Stacey who wrote Seattle Homes, 3rd Edition, 1998. Served as Arbitrator for industry.
Taught other agents how to use computer and databases to market their listings.
- Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary, H. Tony Martin, Norm Cohen, Thomas Geiseness and Associates, and Schroeter Goldmark & Bender, Seattle, WA. 1986-1987.
Managed case files. Performed legal research. Drafted letters for senior partners to sign.
- Property Manager, Washington Park Apartments, Seattle, WA. 1982-1987. Managed diverse apartment building in Madison Valley. Prepared leases. Established fair move-in standards. Increased profits 36%.
Supervised 2 seasonal staff. Reduced tenant's utility bills.
- VISTA (now AmeriCorps*VISTA) volunteer, Fremont Public Association (FPA) and Pike Market Senior Center (PMSC); United Way Agencies, Seattle, WA. 1982-1983.
Created employment program for the FPA. Assisted in researching and writing grant applications for the PMSC.
- Public Information Officer, Operation Improvement Foundation, Seattle, WA. 1980-1981.
Wrote news releases, appeared on TV, and spoke on the radio.
Freelance Administrative Assistant Work
Administrative Support at Harborview and UW Medical Centers
Technical Writing; Education
Honors and Awards * Community Service *
Outside Interests * Photography *
Where to Write, Call, or