Conditional Use Agreement
The Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church and the Community Garden Committee of
Sisters affirm their commitment with one another regarding the operation of the
Community Garden with the following provisions and promises:
The Church will:
- Provide X square feet of land for the garden.
The Community Garden Committee will:
- Assign one lead person to act as a liaison between the Community Garden
and the Church.
- Assemble volunteers to maintain the tool shed and fence as needed.
- Trim or mow around the immediate garden area as needed.
- Coordinate with the Pastor before initiating any major improvements to the
garden or any action which is inconsistent with this agreement.
- Understand that the Church is in no way responsible for the loss of or
damage to any equipment, plant materials or any other personal property for
- Be responsible for the maintenance and aesthetic appearance of the tool
shed and fence.
This agreement is binding from 2005 until 2007. The contract will be renewed with
any changes deemed appropriate at that time. Failure of the Community Garden
Committee to perform according to this contract may be cause for the Church to
amend this agreement and require compensation for any and all costs incurred by